Welcome to the website of the Irish Student Health Association
This site promotes health information and events and provides information for Healthcare Professionals and all involved in the specialist field of healthcare provision for students in 3rd level education in Ireland.
- HSE online Webinar - "Minding Your Wellbeing". November 3rd 2020 at 11.30am
- You are invited to attend the HSE Health and Wellbeing "Minding your Wellbeing" webinar on November 3rd 2020. The "Minding your Wellbeing" webinar is an evidenced based programme focusing on the promotion of mental wellbeing in a series of online videos. » read more
- “KEEP WELL” Community Resilience Campaign. Launched 29th October 2020
- An Taoiseach, Micheál Martin T.D, the Minister for Health, Stephen Donnelly T.D, and Minister of State for the Department of Health, with responsibility for Public Health, Well Being and the National Drugs Strategy, Frank Feighan T.D., have today, Thursday October 29th launched the "Keep Well" campaign which aims to support people and communities to mind their physical and mental health over the coming months. » read more
- Update in Diabetes Management Conference 2020:Webinar Series. For GPs and General Practice Nurses. November 2020.
- You are invited to the "Update in Diabetes Management Conference 2020:Webinar Series. This conference will be held via webinar over four days in November. » read more
- Virtual Medicines Management Masterclass. Tuesday 1st December 2020 from 09.15- 13.30
- Virtual Medicines Management Masterclass. Tuesday 1st December 2020 from 09.15- 13.30. This online Masterclass, suitable for all Health Care Professionals will focus on the importance of the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines. » read more
- What Level 5 means for Further and Higher Education - Minister Harris- Published 20th October 2020
- What Level 5 means for Further and Higher Education - Minister Harris. From Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. Published 20th October 2020. The government has decided that as of midnight on Wednesday night 21 October all of Ireland will be placed on Level 5 of the Plan for Living with COVID-19. Level 5 of the Plan is available here: www.gov.ie/en/publication/2dc71-level-5. » read more