Welcome to the website of the Irish Student Health Association
This site provides a forum for disseminating information and promoting discussion amongst those involved in the specialist field of healthcare provision for students in 3rd level education in Ireland.
- Free "Life Skills Online" programme (Aware) opens for registration Monday, 10th August, 2020 at 4pm.
- The next free Aware "Life Skills Online" programme opens for registration on Monday, 10th August at 4pm. The Life Skills Online programme is comprised of eight modules. Based on the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), the Life Skills programmes are designed to help participants learn more about how we think and how this can influence our actions in helpful or unhelpful ways. The programme was developed by Trinity College Dublin and SilverCloud Health. » read more
- "The Naked Truth" (Webinar series) Monday, August 10th , 2020, 7:00 PM IST
- Join the Sexual Health Centre and UCC Feminist Society for "The Naked Truth" webinar series. Over the next few weeks, the Sexual Health Centre's Outreach Worker, Susan Walsh will be discussing healthy relationships, consent, safe sex, cyber sex, LGBTI+ sex ed., and everything in between. » read more
- The Sexual Health Centre free online workshops
- The Sexual Health Centre is running free online workshops on; Healthy relationships; Consent; Sexting; Online safety. For more information or to book a free workshop email: email@example.com » read more
- Implementation Guidelines for Public Health Measures in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Press Release. August 5th, 2020
- August 5th, 2020. Higher Education Institutions in Ireland have unanimously welcomed the publication of the Implementation Guidelines for Public Health Measures in HEIs by Minister Simon Harris today. The Guidelines include a range of context-specific measures for Higher Education Institutions that have been drawn up by senior public health experts within the sector and endorsed by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre of the Health Service Executive. » read more
- COVID-19: A One Health Challenge. "Centre for One Health Spotlight Series" virtual seminar. Mon, 27 July 2020 14:30 – 16:00
- Join the "Centre for One Health Spotlight Series" virtual seminar to learn more about how COVID-19 is a One Health challenge. Date and Time: Mon, 27 July 2020 14:30 – 16:00 IST Online Event. Register at: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/centre-for-one-health-spotlight-series-covid-19-a-one-health-challenge-tickets-113118115328 » read more