Welcome to the website of the Irish Student Health Association
The site aims to provide a forum for disseminating information and promoting discussion amongst those involved in providing healthcare to students in 3rd level education in Ireland.
- SHAG Week 2019
- The national Sexual Health Awareness and Guidance (SHAG) Week 2019 will run from Monday 11th to Thursday 14th February. » read more
- ISHA Stands with Nurses and Midwives
- The Executive Committee of the Irish Student Health Association would like to publicly express their support for the Nurses and Midwives of the INMO and their current strike action. » read more
- NMBI approval of for ISHA Conference
- Nurses attending the ISHA Conference 2019 will be awarded Category 1 CEU's as specified. » read more
- Irish Student Health Association Conference 2019 is now open for bookings!
- The Annual Irish Student Health Association Conference with the theme of 'Student Health: Head to Toe in 2019" will take place on Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd March 2019 hosted by our UCC colleagues at The Kingsley Hotel, Carrigrohane Road in Cork. This conference is open to all professionals working in the field of student health including doctors, nurses and administrators. » read more
- 2 Inaugural ISHA Awards to be presented at 2019 ISHA Conference
- The 2019 ISHA Conference will see the launch of 2 inaugural ISHA Awards - The Pauline Carbery Memorial Award for 'Best Poster Presentation' & The Dr David Thomas Award for 'Outstanding Contribution to 3rd Level Student Health'. » read more