HIV Ireland’s Free e-Learning Courses.
- HIV Prevention in Ireland
- HIV: Stigma and Discrimination
For full information visit: https://www.hivireland.ie/what-we-do/education/elearning/
Who is the training for?
These online education and training programmes will be beneficial to health, social and community-based care professionals working with people more vulnerable to acquiring HIV and with people living with or affected by HIV; professionals working across a range of services including, but not exclusive to: Sexual Health Workers, Health Advisers, Drug Service Providers, LGBT Services, Education Sector, Youth Services, Housing/Homeless Services, Migrant Services, Traveller Community Health Projects, GPs, Mental Health Practitioners, Counsellors, Social Workers, Nurses.
How much does the training cost?
It’s free, thanks to the support of : The HSE National Lottery Fund, The Community Foundation for Ireland RTE Comic Relief Fund, and the North Inner City Drugs & Alcohol Task Force.
How to sign up and get started:
- Visit www.traininghub.ie
- On the home page, select one of HIV Ireland’s online training courses: ‘HIV Prevention in Ireland‘ or ‘HIV: Stigma and Discrimination‘.
- If this is your first time on Training Hub, you will be asked to create a free account. (Note: if you already have an account, you will need to sign-in).
- After you have created your free account, click on the button ‘Enrol Me‘ to start the online training.