The second bulletin from the HSE National Immunisation Office which highlights changes in clinical guidance for the COVID-19 vaccination programme. Published 15th January 2021.
The second bulletin from the HSE National Immunisation Office which highlights changes in clinical guidance for the COVID-19 vaccination programme is now available at: https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/covid19vaccineinfo4hps/covid19vaccinebulletin2.pdf
This edition covers
· COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna®
· Updates on guidance for Comirnaty® (Pfizer/BioNTech) vaccine
· Contraindication and precautions to Comirnaty® and Covid-19 Vaccine Moderna®
· Reminder regarding the administration of COVID-19 vaccines from multi-dose vials
· Close contacts and vaccination
· Transporting diluted Comirnaty® vaccine up a flight of stairs
· Advice for women who are planning a pregnancy
· Information for pregnant or breastfeeding women
New documents have been added and updates made to the existing clinical documents on the website: https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/covid19vaccineinfo4hps/hsecovid19vms.html
The COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar Series will be updated to reflect these changes and available from: https://www.hseland.ie/dash/Account/Login
If you have previously signed up for the series on HSELand or completed it you will receive an email alerting you to the new information.
Bulletins will be published every week or more frequently, if required.