Mental Health Webinar “Generation COVID: How is COVID-19 impacting on young people accessing mental health services” Thursday December 10th 11.00-12.30.
Mental Health Webinar "Generation COVID: How is COVID-19 impacting on young people accessing mental health services"
Thursday December 10th 11.00-12.30.
Chaired by Fiona Coyle of Mental Health Reform:
5-10 min presentations on the following:
- Overview of the impact of COVID on young people's mental health, Dr Karen O'Connor
- Student Mental Health, Dr Michele Hill
- Eating Disorders, student narrative and Dr Michelle Clifford
- Adult ADHD, student narrative and Dr Margo Wrigley
- Early Intervention in Psychosis, student narrative and Dr Karen O'Connor
Followed by a live panel discussion with clinical experts, young people (UCC SU President and UCC Welfare Officer), Clinicians and Professor Jo Smith - Lead of Suicide Safer University, City and County and former National Clinical Lead for Early Intervention in Psychosis in the NHS
A recording will be made available after the event for those who sign up and cannot attend.