Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2021. March 1st-7th
Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2021. March 1st-7th.
Full details available at:https://www.bodywhys.ie/eating-disorders-awareness-week-2021/
The emphasis this year is on the often under-recognised Binge Eating Disorder https://www.bodywhys.ie/understanding-eating-disorders/binge-eating-disorder/ and there will be a webinar aimed at Health Professionals on this on Monday.
See the following links for confirmed free activities or webinars:
- Monday March 1st – For professionals – CPD webinar on Binge Eating Disorder
- Tuesday March 2nd – Body Image and COVID-19: A Youth Perspective – open to all
- Tuesday March 2nd – Webinar on Covid-19 and eating disorders – open to all
- Wednesday March 3rd – Understanding Eating Disorders: Maynooth Mental Health Society (Closed Event)
- Wednesday March 3rd – Webinar on Autism and Eating Disorders – open to all
- Wednesday March 3rd – Eating Disorders, let's talk about it – Public online webinar
- Thursday March 4th – Free Bodywhys PiLaR programme for family members
- Thursday March 4th – Free webinar – Understanding Eating Disorders – UCD Food Society (Closed Session)
- Friday March 5th – Report launch – Reflections on Eating Disorders Experiences in Ireland – open to all