Nurses Association of Student Health Summer Meeting
Programme of Events
Saturday 10th June 2017
10.00-10.45 NASH Meeting
11.00-11.45 Nutritionist Amanda McLoone will provide us with valuable information on providing dietary guidance to our students,
- What is nutrition and why is it important?
- How to read food labels
- How to understand portion sizes
- How to eat healthily on a budget
- Examples of shopping lists for students
- Examples of 4 day food guide for students
12.00-12.45 Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Sexual Assault Forensic Examination) Deborah Marshall will provide us with a presentation on the S.A.T.U. services. This presentation will include useful updates regarding services across Ireland and referral pathways for nurses working in student health.
12.45-13.30 INMO Third Level Student Health Nurses Section Meeting
14.30 Afternoon Tea
Please email your RSVP before 31st May to email@example.com