HSE Series of Masterclasses - Supporting an Unplanned Pregnancy
A Series of Masterclasses - Supporting an unplanned pregnancy
For: Health Professionals, teachers, youth workers and others who might encounter someone with an unplanned pregnancy in the course of their work
· Masterclass 1: Crisis Pregnancy Counselling skills for professionals
Friday 15th February 2019 10.00am – 4.30pm, Centre of Nurse & Midwifery Education, Castlebar*
· Masterclass 2: Supporting Healthy Team Dynamics in the delivery of Termination of Pregnancy Services
Friday 22nd February 2019 10.00am – 4.30pm, John Hume Building, Maynooth University
· Masterclass 3: Termination of Pregnancy: Dealing with Complex Issues
Friday 8th March 2019 10.00am – 4.30pm, John Hume Building, Maynooth University
Friday 14th June 2019 10.00am-4.30pm, Centre of Nurse & Midwifery Education, Castlebar*
· Masterclass 4: Understanding Fatal Fetal Abnormality as a Crisis Pregnancy
Friday 12th April 2019 10.00am-4.30pm, Centre of Nurse & Midwifery Education, Castlebar*
· Masterclass 5: The Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018 Friday 24th May 2019 10.00am – 4.30pm, John Hume Building, Maynooth University
These Masterclasses will provide a supportive and informative space for dialogue and reflection to help strengthen professionals' work in the broad field of crisis pregnancy. Opportunities will be created for participants to share experiences and knowledge.
These Masterclasses further support the work of the HSE Sexual Health and Crisis Pregnancy Programme in the area of quality and standards development in the broad field of supporting clients with unplanned pregnancy.
Note: CPD points to be confirmed closer to the time.
The fee is €30.00 per Masterclass - non-refundable (including a light lunch).
Facilitator: Anne McCarthy, Department of Adult and Community Education, Maynooth University.
A brochure, further information on these Masterclasses and a copy of the application form are available: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/news-events/series-masterclasses-supporting-unplanned-pregnancy-spring-2019
For further information please contact: *Castlebar- contact Ruth Hoban Tel: 0949042067 firstname.lastname@example.org
*Maynooth- contact Carmen Ruiz Tel: 01 7083752 email@example.com
Early booking is advisable as places are limited.